Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Lunch Time Shopping"

I've written a fair bit on "Lunch Time Shopping" but all was lost when I forgot to save it.

Let me try to recall what I'd written :

I enjoyed my lunch time shopping with my colleagues, Jane and Jolene today. With their help, I managed to get myself a mop to mop the floor. In case you wonder, "this is the first time she is mopping floor?". Well, you see, I used to use cloth and not mop - yes, I went down on all fours to wipe the floor. But, I think age is catching up on me. It is too tiring for me.

I'm glad that I've found a friend in Jane - my colleague. She is just so knowledgeable and so bubbly. I like her outlook in life. From her, I learn about the basics of cooking and household stuff.

Today, I bought quite a number of stuff from NTUC :
- Blueberries and Strawberries - my youngest daughter's favourite
- Potato to make potato salad - my eldest daughter's favourite
- lemon grass - to ward off mozzies (yes, I learned from Jane that by squashing the base and leaving it in the room, mozzies will stay away)
- and of course, my helper - the mop :-)

No comments: