Tuesday, February 10, 2009

After The "Tsunami"

I've kept my promise and I'm attending a Life Group every Friday.

I'm without a maid now. I'm trying my best to juggle between work and housework. I'm very blessed to have my mum who cooks for me during the weekdays and who takes care of my youngest daughter. I also managed to get my brother's maid to help out in the ironing.
I try to spread out the housework but at times, they just piled up.

I've reached a stage of my life where I question "What is the meaning of Life?". Waking up, going to work, coming back from work, housework, sleep. Is there more to Life than just that? I have alot of questions in my mind but there are no answers to them.

The next thing I want to do is to do exercise which I hope to start soon and to have the discipline to do it regularly. Wish me luck!

No comments: