Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bonding With My Eldest Daughter

I took leave on 16 Jun and brought my eldest daughter to Asian Civilisation Museum. My husband, who happened to be on leave, sent us there. We spent about 3 hours there, looking at the permanent exhibits and the special exhibit - KangXi Exhibits. We joined the 1-hour guided tour for the permanent exhibits. Well, the main intention is to help my daughter appreciates History better. I'm glad I also learned in the process.
After we left the museum at 1pm, we took a leisure walk to Raffles City to take lunch and shop. From Raffles City, we walked through the City Mall to Suntec City. Well, I guess it is not our day to do shopping as the clothes that we tried on do not look nice on us.... .
My husband and my youngest daughter joined us for dinner at Marina Square.

Well, I'm glad to have the chance to spend the day just with my eldest daughter. I told her we should do it more often.

No comments: