Thursday, July 3, 2008

Busy with....

For the past few days, I was busy with settling my maid issue. You see, my maid wants to go back and I need to change a new maid. I was actually comtemplating to go without maid but this means I have to trouble my parents, which I don't feel it is right. So, I have no choice but to get a new maid. I was also busy with settling my eldest daughter's DSA application.

Just to share with you that I hope to put my cooking theory into practice this weekend. Wish me luck :-)

1 comment:

Passionate About Baking said...

Hi.
Sometimes, when we make a certain decision, it affects the loved ones around us. We have to consider the external factors, not just internal factors. It was the right decision to make, to continue to engage another maid. Wish you all the best in getting a new maid!